Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Friday, March 6, 2020

WE ARE ALL SHIVA'S CHILDREN



This is what amazes

about you, my Lord,
You say “ I am for All!”
and
just when I feel You are mine,
and I only thine.

I see that others too, have left their mark!
and You,
You just smile
at Your own game Divine.
And say again “I am yours”

We see in this beautiful picture how Ganeshji worships his daddy, Shiva. This is the great Privilege of Lord Ganesh: To have Shiva as His Father.
But we must also know one thing, which is that Shiva is the Father of all this Universe. And it is up to us to claim our own bonding with Him as our Father. We can do this by learning from Ganeshji's example of how to love the Father Unconditionally , and we will surely get the same love back.
Aum Namah Shivaye.
Shail gulhati's books on Shiva are also available on  Amazon, 
The Yogi and the snake
and SHIVA, The Ultimate Time Traveller.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LA9ZU4G



No comments: